Friday 27 November 2009

To You, Facebook's Jews of Color

I never knew what I was in for. I just decided to do it one day. I am so glad that I did. I have met the most wonderful set of Jewish people on the face of the earth. They are Facebook's Jews of Color. They have encouraged me, taken me to task when I am wrong and have enlightened me to the many thoughts of the Jewish community throughout the world. I love them so much. Davi Cheng, Anita Diamant, Yavilah McCoy, Tiffany Kelley, MaNishtana, Sasha King, Rabbi Capers Funnye, etc. So many great people. If you are a Jew of Color and you want to meet a group of people who are just outright awesome, jump on over to Facebook and get started on the best network of Jews of Differing Hues!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for caring enough to leave a comment.